Welcome to The Productivists community!

Hello stranger, welcome to our little corner of the Internet. We’re a group of personal knowledge management (PKM) and productivity enthusiasts coming together to help everyone get more done in less time and with less stress. And we talk a little philosophy and theory of PKM along the way. :wink: We believe in productivity as a powerful tool to help support a life well lived, and balance is key! So we hope you’ll stick around and find new ideas, workflows, tools, and inspiration to help you in spending more of your time focused on the things you love.

Have a look around, maybe start by introducing yourself, or read a bit more about how to use this forum, and don’t forget to check out co-founder @Karthikk’s intro post for some history on how we came to be here.

2 Likes

Seeing how others have wound up here is turning out to be quite the learning experience in itself. The resources and topics we’ve covered just introducing ourselves has added quite a few bookmarks to my toolbar.

2 Likes

Absolutely, we all have so much to learn from each other! There was a time (maybe 6 months ago?) when I thought I had a pretty good handle on the note-taking and task/project management SaaS and app space. But nope, I learn about a new tool, method, etc. at least once a week! Crazy but fascinating times.

1 Like

It’s funny how you can go from being confident in your knowledge of SaaS to “I know nothing” in the space of a week in this industry.

1 Like